Apex Systems has an urgent need for a Virtualization Engineer located in the area of Quantico, VA !! This will be an Estimated 6 Month " Contract to Permanent Hire with the Client" Opportunity, Supporting one of our Largest Government Clients on the East Virginia. Please See Below For All Additional Details.
** HOW TO APPLY ** Send a Resume to Jordan @ [email protected]
Job Title: Virtualization Engineer
Location: Quantico, VA; Hybrid (3 days on-site, 2 days remote)
Contract Rate: $48.00 - $52.00 / Hourly Rate
Permanent Conversion Salary: $112,000 - $118,000 + Benefits
Contract Type: Est. "6 Month Contract to Perm Hire"
*** REQUIREMENTS ***
- Secret Security Clearance
- Security + certification
- Experience with Citrix / NetScaler / Load Balancing / WAF / F5 or Similar..
- 6 Years of experience with System Engineer/VMware
Brief Job Description / Duties
- Highly experienced in configuration, management and deployment of Citrix ADC/NetScaler FIPS HA appliances
- Strong understanding of Citrix Application Delivery Management (ADM)
- Strong understanding of Citrix Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Managing Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp, for hosted applications and virtual desktop deployments via zero client terminals
- Managing virtual machines leveraging VMware VCenter hypervisor
- Familiar with Microsoft deployment methodology options to include Microsoft Deployment toolkit and System Center Configuration Manage (SCCM)
- Microsoft Windows desktop design engineering and implementation options
- Familiarity with MS SQL in always-on deployments leveraging Windows Server Failover Clustering and SQL availability groups
- System configuration based on security guidelines such as DISA STIGs
- Familiarity with Exchange 2016
- Group Policy Management administration to include policy creation and maintenance
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 + Server Core deployment, configuration, and management
- Improving system operations and functionality, monitoring, and optimization of servers and workstations
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.