Web Designer / Web Graphics Designer: Multimedia Graphics Designer and Accessibility Standard
Hybrid in Frankfort, KY – 3 days onsite, 2 days remote
This position is heavy in graphic/animation creation and understanding of ADA and UX styling. In an effort to make our client’s Unemployment Insurance web sites more accessible, we want to improve the customer experience and simplify the language, navigations, and instructional information.
The candidate for this role must be able to:
- Review UI web sites and make recommendations for Interface Design, accessibility standards, industry standards and trends, and platform standards.
- Design and build web page components using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Assist in development of user interface features, site animation and special effects elements.
- Design web site to support the organizations goals relative to external communications.
- Create animated informational videos for training, public information campaigns, and awareness.
- Identify topics or messaging that seems important to stakeholders or the public.
- Excellent knowledge of design applications (Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, After effects, and InDesign) or similar products.
- Collaborate with team members to create engaging content for various social media platforms.
- Create original content (posts, images, photos, videos) for the agencys social media presence.
- Assist in managing social media accounts and posts.
- Assist in creating and managing marketing campaigns for unemployment insurance programs.
- Review and assess agency web presence for ADA compliance.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.