Desktop Support Analyst
Role: Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Rockville, MD (5 days onsite)
Summary: Apex Systems has an immediate opening for a Desktop Support Analyst for a large hospitality client. The role is 5 days a week onsite, and will require a skilled individual to manage hardware set up and distribution, software installation and general troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot and resolve PC and laptop hardware issues, install hardware including hard drives, memory, monitors, keyboards, mice, and USB drives
- Ability to install and troubleshoot software
- Ability to communicate effectively with all staff levels
- Understanding of project management
- Great communication
- Bachelors degree highly preferred, not essential
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with hardware escalation
- Experience with common ticketing systems
- Customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies and work methods
- Familiarity with personal computer equipment, PC operating systems, and software
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.