- Create images using Tanium
- Build and deliver company laptops
- Test, script, document, and recommend applications and operating system updates
- Assist with development of policies and procedures as it relates to the response to customer inquiries on technical products and services including installation, operational functions, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Plan to implement, analyze, maintain, and support PC security
- Locate and repair security problems and failures
- Provide technical support to staff related to PC security
- Develop and maintain documentation to maintain secure computing environment
- Perform system and application vulnerability testing and communicate results to management
- Serve as point of contact for all warranty and non-warranty parts replacements
- Provide escalated technical support
- Diagnose and repair Windows Desktop software
- Serve as liaison to leadership on treads and/or recurring issues with hardware and software
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.