Systems Engineer III
Apex Systems is hiring Systems Engineers in the Omaha, NE area! If you are interested and meet the qualifications below, please send your updated resume to Victoria at [email protected].
Location: Offutt AFB, NE
Clearance Type: TS/SCI
Certification: IAT II Certification Required (Security+, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, CND, SSCP)
Compensation: Competitive based on experience
What you'll do:
- Operate and maintain the VMware suite of products (vSphere, vRealize, VCF, NSX, etc).
- Deploy and maintain VMware products using vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- Integrate various products with VMware Identity Manager with two factor authentication via methods such as SAML.
- Maintain vRealize Operations Manager, Endpoint Operations Agents, and management packs. Maintain vRealize LogInsight, LogInsight agents, and content packs.
- Work with various teams and customers to develop and create dashboards and reports in vROps and vRLI.
- Maintain vRealize Automation solution and integrations.
- Work with various teams and customers to develop and create new automation capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of SOAP and REST API. Familiar with RHEL, Windows Server, PhotonOS, SUSE, NSX, Infoblox, ARS, RHEL Satellite, MS SCCM, and Cisco ISE.
- Identify and develop efficient processes and procedures. Define and create automation capabilities.
- Create and update documentation to include work instructions, standard operating procedures, checklists, etc.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance required.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Must have an active DoD IAT Level II (Security+) certification or equivalent prior to start.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing VMware infrastructure tools (EXSI, vSphere, vRealize, VCF, NSX, etc).
- Experience with tool upgrades, high availability strategy and host utilization strategies. Experience managing datacenter resources (compute, storage, virtual network) for a large organization.
- Familiarity with risk management framework and public key infrastructure is a plus
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.