Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Apex Systems is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with experience working with Workbrain or Kronos. Please share your resume to Connor at [email protected] if interested in applying.
* Must be willing to relocate to Bentonville, AR *
• 5+ years of experience in development or application support of highly - scalable applications and platform development in product based companies or R&D divisions.
• Good knowledge in WorkForce Management domain ,preferably in Workbrain or Kronos
• Should have functional expertise in all the Workbrain modules and good troubleshooting skills and analytical skills In for Workforce Management
• Good exposure to design, implement, Test and Deploy Workbrain modules
• Developing custom WorkbrainAPIs and functionalities
• Hands on development skills to prototype technical solutions.
• Demonstrated ownership for design of few modules/features in a product.
• Good in Java fundamentals and writing BDDs
• Working knowledge on Linux platform and good in scripting
• Knowledge on Restful/SOAP web services
• Working knowledge of SQLserver or any other database technologies
• Ability to adapt to change quickly, willingness to learn new and emerging technologies
• Knowledge on cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, GCP etc
• Awareness of Agile (Scrum) methodologies
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.