Information System Engineer
Apex Systems is looking for a self-motivated, hands-on IT Specialist with a broad manufacturing experience to provide customer-facing support for all facets of IT at a facility located in Tulsa, OK.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]
Job title: Information System Engineer
Location: Tulsa, OK
Pay rate: $55 per hour
In this role, you will be the first point of customer engagement, providing proactive, contemplative, and comprehensive day-to-day technical support from initial challenge through resolution. While helping to grow end user understanding and use of technology, your Industry 4.0 recommendations will foster a trusted and collaborative environment for delivering solutions that meet the business need and align with IT strategy. A demonstrated methodical approach to troubleshooting and ability to think on your feet is woven throughout your work experience.
General Requirements (Doesn't need to meet all)
• Efficient and Effective Execution of Industry 4.0 best practices
• Keen Attention to Detail and Solid Technical Aptitude to quickly solve and avoid issues
• Excellent Communication (verbal and written) skills to all levels of the organization
• Strong Customer Service, Problem Solving, and Documentation skills
• Business Process Mapping and Improvement Minded
• Proficient in authoring accurate Statements of Work / Proposals
• Organized and able to meet or exceed deadlines
• CompTIA (or similar) Certification, Microsoft Certification, Network Certification and/or equivalent experience preferred Technologies, Standards, and Tools
• Security protocols and standards, disaster recovery methods and procedures
• Network architecture and management experience, including routers/firewalls, network switches, VLANs, VPN and network cabling
• Experience using troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark, Hirens, RMM tools, and scripting tools
• Cloud Services (Azure, AWS) related experience, including migrating on-prem to the cloud, and specific cloud-based SaaS solutions (Office 365, MS Azure, CISCO)
• Database systems (Oracle, SQL, DB2)
• Data Analytics and Reporting tools (Power BI, PTC ThingWorx)
• Experience with Microsoft Server and Desktop technologies
• Understanding of VMware, Hyper-V Virtualization technologies
• Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, installation, maintenance, and implementation of applications, packaged programs, and hardware components supporting company business processes and operations
• Evaluates, analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies, designs, tests, and supports operating systems, database, utilities software, packaged software, infrastructure hardware products, IoT devices, and integrations with enterprise-wide systems
• Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with customer software, packaged software, and hardware products
• May contribute to the development, testing, evaluation or design of system or infrastructure used throughout the IT solution set.
• Data Warehouse experience that demonstrates the ability to gather data from production systems, create data models, and establish decision making dashboards and reporting
• Responsible for executing computer and network device "break/fix" solutions and simple-to-complex installation, additions, or changes of requirements for peripherals and device drivers
• Accurately documents all work performed through ticketing system including details and outcomes, maintains client environment-related documentation in Knowledge Management System (KMS), documents procedures for managing technologies, prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.