Senior Scientist iPSC Biology
Senior Scientist, iPSC Biology 1370062
Location: Durham, North Carolina (Onsite)
Science: Gene Editing
Therapeutic Area: Various
Job Overview: This position is looking for a Scientist with expertise in molecular biology and genome editing to join our clients Gene Editing team.
- Lead, design, and troubleshoot experiments to develop and improve iPSC-based platform for advancing genome editing technology.
- Conduct routine cell culture, cell-based, and molecular biology assays, including somatic cell reprogramming, human iPSC expansion, differentiation, and cell banking.
- Contribute to publications, patent applications, and compile experimental data for presentation at research meetings while collaborating closely with teams in computational and cell biology groups while assisting with lab management tasks.
- PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Neuroscience, or a related field, with 5+ years of experience in iPSC biology and genome editing technologies, demonstrating significant training and research accomplishments.
- Proficient in iPSC expansion, cell banking, differentiation, transfection, transduction, and genome editing techniques.
- Experienced in conducting cell-based and ligand-based assays, such as cell proliferation, apoptosis, flow cytometry, ELISA, as well as molecular biology techniques including DNA/RNA extraction and purification, PCR, qPCR, ddPCR, cloning, western blot/WES, etc.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.