Non-destructive Testing Technician
Apex Systems is seeking Technicians to support field radiography and lab development of film and digital radiographic images. This is an opportunity for an uncertified person to gain experience in the field of nondestructive testing.
The Non-Destructive Evaluation (NDE) Methods and Developments lab is an Engineering Team responsible for supporting design, development, production programs, and In-Service. The team provides certification and qualification services across the value stream for NDE. The team works on commercial and defense aircraft as well as development programs. The team also conducts research and development with internal stakeholders and external customers. This team spans the entire product life cycle from research and development to active airframe support and post-production test & evaluation.
- Participates in testing of materials, processes and equipment.
- Assists in test development, routine analysis of failed parts and processes, generation of data to evaluate failed mechanisms and documentation of findings.
- Assists in developing and revising documents and technical requirements.
- Participates in the evaluation and qualification of materials, suppliers, equipment, technology and processes to ensure that conformance and producibility requirements are met.
- Supports continuous improvement efforts by assisting with the design, fabrication and testing of new concepts and technology.
- Associate's degree in related discipline.
- Experience in field radiography or lab development of film and digital radiographic images desired
- Prior automotive or aerospace experience desired
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.