Analytical Lab Technician
Work under the guidance of Flavorists in the Flavor Development group to perform the following activities
1. Complete calibrations, verifications, maintenance, and troubleshooting on laboratory equipment to assure that quality system requirements are met or exceeded.
2. Perform analytical testing of new blended flavors and raw materials for the creation of their specifications, SDS, CoA, and any other required documentation
3. Follow client’s Quality Management System for work instructions, procedures, and processes
4. Follow client’s records management policies
5. Assist in product prototyping for the flavor group
6. Assist in maintaining inventory of analytical lab
7. Assist in flavor compounding
8. Assisting with the design of laboratory experiments for method development, method validation, and production process improvements.
9. Handling inventory of laboratory consumables, reagents, and equipment calibration schedules, while aligning with Company regulations including compliance with procedures, quality management system requirements, good laboratory practices, safety rules, and regulatory/environmental requirements
10. Maintain a clean work environment by ensuring all glassware and supplies are clean and stored in their appropriate location in both laboratories
1. Attention to detail
2. Ability to reach out when having questions
3. Ability to collaborate and engage within a changing environment
4. Ability to work independently
5. The ability to plan, prioritize and implement work activities to ensure completion of all task’s requirements.
6. Completing tasks that require manual work and physical effort such as lifting up to 50 lbs. containers, climbing ladders, bending, stooping, and walking.
7. Work or have experience in an analytical laboratory environment serving quality systems operations
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.