Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer - III
***If interested in the opportunity below please email a copy of your resume to [email protected]***
Position: Network Real Estate Specialist (Wireless)
Location: Hybrid/Tues and Wed in office, and rest remote out of Bridgeville, PA office or Lewis Center, OH
30 Month Contract
- The role focuses on new build macro and macro modifications while managing and driving site acquisition vendors to deliver goals and successfully hand off projects to our Construction Team. Your day-to-day tasks include, but are not limited to project management, milestone tracking, performing lease due diligence, representing in communications with landlords, escalating issues to management with recommendations included, conducting site visits as needed, zoning review, hearing attendance and managing purchase orders.
- Interpreting and understanding Company policies and procedures and effectively communicate them to third-party vendors.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving real estate and lease-related issues as needed to meet internal or external deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Successfully negotiating and working with all types of Landlords and their agents in order to preserve the Company’s rights and meet the Company’s contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Identifying and resolving network critical or site critical issues requiring immediate escalation to the Network leadership team.
- Reviewing and managing financial invoicing for vendor services in a timely manner.
- Navigating and completing FUZE tasks.
- Complex Problem Solving Skills
- Education / Experience: Bachelors Degree (or equiv.)
- Productivity Software: Microsoft Excel 5 years exp
- Project Management: 5 years
- Working with MACRO release builds
- Project Management is important
- A lot of Vendor management
- Lease experience is a huge plus (they are doing tower leasing)
- Understanding fiber/microwave processes
- Needs strong proficiency in excel
- Right of way knowledge
- Working model: Hybrid/Tues and Wed in office, and rest remote out of PA office or Lewis Center, OH
- Managing between 100-200 sites at once
- 5 years of working experience or BS degree (she prefers industry experience)
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.