Associate Master Data Specialist (2 positions available)
Associate Master Data Specialist
Growing, international medical diagnostics company is expanding their team with two new Associate Master Data Specialists. Join our professional team in developing life saving diagnostics test for people at risk of many diseases.
These positions will be working Monday - Friday during the day with a hybrid schedule.
• Define and maintain processes designed to collect, integrate and reconcile on-going master data requirements for the RMS Operations dept. Monitor and rectify any quality or completeness issues with information gathering.
• Work with Operations, Quality Management, and the SAP Competency Center to fully assess process, system and/or people impacts of proposed master data changes.
• Coordinate with Global groups regarding Diagnostics data standards.
• Implement master data changes in accordance with change control processes.
• Perform SAP Production master data (i.e. BoM's and recipes) creation and maintenance activities.
• Perform Item number creation and SAP Material master creation and maintenance activities.
• Perform SAP Quality master data creation and maintenance activities.
• Troubleshoot master data issues when necessary.
• Coordinate SAP master data activities with other departments (i.e., Operations Planning, Operations New Product Logistics, Engineering Support, Purchasing, Quality Operations, and Quality Management).
• Document master data activities accurately and appropriately, and according to established formats. Write and/or revise department documents in compliance with business change control processes.
• Provide master data SOP training to internal customers (i.e., Operations Planning, Operations New Product Logistics, Development etc.) when appropriate.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Associates degree required
1-2 years experience general office, documentation, or manufacturing/lab experience
Monday - Friday during the day
Hybrid schedule working onsite in Piscataway/Bridgewater location
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.