Laboratory Technician II
Apex Systems is hiring NOW in Maple Grove for a Lab Tech II. Apply directly to Krystyna at [email protected] for immediate consideration!
Weekly Pay & Benefits!
Role: Lab Tech II
Hours: M-F, 8AM -4:30PM
Contract: 12 months+
Location: Maple Grove, MN
The purpose of the Analytical Laboratory Technician role is to conduct analytical testing on commercial, stability and non-routine samples. They are responsible for ensuring that all testing is carried out in accordance with cGMP.
- Primary Commitment to patient safety and product Quality
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Delivery of key Quality and Performance Objectives.
- Ensure that you are in compliance with all mandatory training requirements
- Your responsibilities will include, raw material, in process and finished product testing.
- Complete documentation associated with analytical testing in a timely manner.
- Ensure all analytical testing is carried out as defined in the Quality System.
- Provide analytical support to process validations.
- Participate in Regulatory, Internal and Vendor audit programs as required.
- Provide training, technical guidance / trouble shooting to junior laboratory staff.
- Review of Laboratory results and documentation.
- Perform and assist with additional duties as may be directed by the QC supervisor.
- AA Degree or equivalent work experience in related discipline and 1 year of related experience.
- Must have Chemistry/Biology analytical lab experience.
Apply directly to Krystyna at [email protected] for immediate consideration!
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.