Business Analysis/Reengineering Senior
As a Global Functional Lead/Business Analyst, you will work closely with Product Owners/Product Managers to define the functional requirements, conduct discovery sessions, gather customer requirements, and document and present to stakeholders while supporting the Global eCommerce Platform strategy. You will work closely with both the Product Owners/Product Managers and PDO teams and be a liaison to translate the business requirements to delivery teams to deliver improved shop and buy user journeys.
- Seeking enthusiastic Business and Functional Analyst with Proficiency to talk in functional & data terms to product owners and the stakeholders
- Leadership skills to manage ad-hoc analysis or design deep dives
- Understanding the Agile development lifecycle and working experience with PDO teams
- Defining and documenting the data exchange in an API/Microservices architecture space
- Documenting technical solution and experience flows using various collaboration tools like Visio, Miro etc
- Creating and maintaining functional requirements in partnership and collaboration with the product owners and obtaining sign-off
- Act as an SME on the E2E Global eCommerce experience and support new market discovery
- Responsible for working with the developers to ensure correct understanding of requirements and then owning the functional delivery end to end in an API/Micro services space
- Defining testing requirements together with the QA team
- Building and maintaining a relationship with businesses to ensure alignment with business requirements and project management resources
- Establishing and operating within the governance (decision making) structure for the program/project and managing/escalating issues and risks.
- Work with Stakeholders during UAT to ensure reports meet requirements and ensure all deliveries are signed-off
- 10+ years experience with at least 3+ years of eCommerce experience as a Business and Functional Analyst
- Experience working with a API/microservices driven architecture
- Excellent documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and self-starter, with an ability to identify risks and issues early
- Excellent communication, negotiation, networking, and influencing skills
- Ability to work across multiple business groups and domains
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile and Rally based environment
- Scaled Agile certification would be a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.