The position will involve in Request for Proposal and Statement of Work preparation, review and organize area contracts, ensure contract compliance and deliverable adherence for contracts, ensure compliance with deliverable review and acceptance processes for fiscal accountability through the correct approval process of vendor invoices, lead in the completion of audit responses, working directly with the Technical and Business Owners to ensure auditors receive requested information, as well as track respond to audit remediation activities serve as liaison to the Business and IT Services Division.
Specific contracts directly supported include Altarum, Netsmart, Perkin Elmer, MPHI, KL&A, ImageTrend, Abbott Informatics and LexisNexis. Additionally, this role serves as a lead in the development of Statements of Work for contracts held by the client which may require amendment in support of IT services (e.g., MPHI, KL&A).
• 8-11 years of experience as a Contract Analyst performing the procurement activities:
• Development of Statements of Work (SOW) and review and validate with customers, vendors, and procurement staff.
• Review contracts for compliance with Procurement standards.
• Leading and providing updates and status on procurement related tasks to project managers, management and others as needed.
• Ability to analyze business needs and solutions to determine deliverables to be included in SOW's or RFPs (e.g. Contract legal terms and conditions, disaster recovery)
• Monitors, reviews, and validates IT contract and procurement documentations for the agency
• Maintain the procurement tasks and maintain work status in Azure DevOps. Develop reports, dashboards and metrics for tracking status of procurement work items.
• Experience in Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Change (RFCs), Invitations to Negotiate (ITNs), Proposals for Change (PFCs), Contract Change Notices (CCNs)
• Prepare templates, standards documents to improve procurement processes
• Thorough understanding of purchasing processes
• Research, compiles, and analyzes data on new and existing contracts and provide recommendations for problem resolution.
• Maintain the log of payment made on the vendor invoices.
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within information technology, specifically, system development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Experience in dealing with customer, vendors, conflict analysis and resolution
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.