Apex is looking for IT professionals to work on a project with our client in the Nashville, TN area for an exciting on-site opportunity that allows someone to flex their skillset and expand upon it. If interested, then please apply below:
Title: Support Engineer
Contract Length: 12 months to start
Shift: Monday - Friday 8a - 5p- opportunity through OT hours for incident response
Location: Nashville, TN
Pay Rate: 50-56/hr; Bill Rate: 85.92/hr
Interview Process: TBD
- On going real time monitoring and checks summarized in the table below and raise cases for any issues
- Monitor email for issues, investigate and open cases as needed
- Assist customer with questions and issues such as Array performance, compute capacity etc.
- This is a very real time situation for example where the customer indicated that a VM is experiencing latency
- We then need to determine on which host and datastore the VM is running
- Evaluate the storage array for any issues
- Evaluate all arrays to determine if it is local or widespread (usually caused by any one of several customer managed patching or scanning tools)
- Collect data and escalate as needed
- Scheduling various activities On-site Break Fix, Updates, implementation work
- Create change request and follow up to get it approved
- Create Datacenter access request and follow up to get it approved
- Provide access information to the Customer Engineer (CE)
- Technology Skills: 3PAR Storage, Networking, Server, OneView Support, Environmental testing, expansions, and decommissions.
- Soft Skills: Good communication and team player attitude.
- Job Requirements: Candidates must have good experience in operating, managing, as well as problem determination and analysis covering all infrastructure components. (See more details in the attached document.)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.