Apex Systems has an immediate need for a Laboratory Flavor Technician with our premier client in the northern Kentucky area! This position offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team of a fast-growing R&D team. This is a fantastic opportunity for any candidate looking to grow their R&D Laboratory career in a newly remodeled, modern lab environment!
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Sam Wade ([email protected]) with the subject “Lab Flavor Technician.”
Weekly Pay & Benefits!
Location: Hebron, KY
Shift: M-F, 8am to 5pm EST
Pay Range: $22-24/hr
The Lab Technician supports Flavor Creations. Responsibilities include compounding raw material ingredients in accordance with the formula and mixing instructions, as well as other company initiatives.
- Lab compounding experience is a major plus
- Knowledge of chemical handling and mixing preferred
- Organizational skills
- Basic math skills
- Data entry and general computer literacy
- Compound formulations following recipes and other procedures
- Perform visual inspection and measuring techniques
- Support key wording initiative as well as other internal initiatives
- Receive guidance from supervisor, follow work rules and procedures, meet deadlines, and follow GMPs (Good Manufacturing Processes)
- Locate and move ingredients unnecessary for compounding from warehouse to manufacturing area; replace ingredients after use
- Support company goal of SQF certification
- Keep work areas clean by following required cleaning and sanitation procedures
- Ability to handle changing tasks without loss of efficiency
- Ability to work OT if needed
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry or Food Science; or commensurate with experience
- Must be able to occasionally lift 20-30 pounds and to potentially stand for several hours per day
- Demonstrated good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time well and work both independently and as a team member, while willing to seek clarity when uncertain
- Environment is fast-paced team where good communication and attention to detail is critical to business success
- Ability to multi-task
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.