Supplier Quality Engineer I
Supplier Quality Engineer
St. Paul, MN (Hybrid)
1st Shift (08:00:AM - 04:30:PM)
- Develops, establishes and maintains quality engineering methodologies, systems, and practices which meet client, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Serves as a Quality representative to improve awareness, visibility, communication on quality initiatives to support departmental, functional, site, divisional and corporate quality goals and priorities.
- Provides focused quality engineering support within new product development, operational, or system/services support.
- Functional Engineering Roles include: Design Assurance, Operations Quality, Software Engineering, Supplier Assurance, Product Analysis, Metrology, Microbiologist, Chemist.
- Identify and implement effective process control systems to support the development, qualification, and on-going manufacturing of products to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Lead in the implementation of assurances, process controls, and CAPA systems designed to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Acts as an effective leader or team member in supporting quality disciplines, decisions, and practices.
- Apply sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
- Assure in the development and execution of streamlined business systems which effectively identify and resolve quality issues.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.