- Location: Onsite in San Antonio, TX
- Duration: 6+ months
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual.
- Duties may include word processing, filing, faxing, answering phones, receiving and directing visitors, scheduling, financial record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects.
- Ensure work is completed by the due date.
- Following established processes and procedures.
- Pull data from excel spreadsheets and Outlook emails and use the provided information to update adjuster profiles within client claim system. This will be done multiple times a day.
- Receive ad hoc requests that are outside of this scope of daily work, and may change daily responsibilities, as business needs dictate.
- Strong time management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.