Orders Sr Application Coord
Apex systems is looking for Epic Health Care resources in a variety of areas for contract to hire and permanent roles.
Several of our healthcare clients in the Philadelphia area are expanding their teams and need strong Epic professionals(certifications are a requirement).
Our clients are motivated to interview and hire quickly! If you are, or know of anyone who is Epic certified or have a strong IT background within Epic and a passion for healthcare and to be part of some of the top hospitals in the country, please reach out to me directly on LinkedIn or at [email protected] for immediate consideration!
- Design, develop, implement, maintain, and troubleshoot Epic systems.
- Monitors and evaluates systems and takes action to resolve any issues.
- Observes end users and utilizes knowledge of workflow to make recommendations for system innovations and improvements.
- Works with clinical, operational, and administrative stakeholders to understand their needs. Gathers system requirements from stakeholders and makes modifications to the system as appropriate.
- Evaluates need for hardware and software upgrades, modifications and repairs. Performs adequate testing to troubleshoot new and existing equipment. Ensures compatibility and operability with existing systems.
- Performs technological feasibility studies for Epic Systems implementations or enhancements.
- Plans, executes, and finalizes Epic systems projects. Performs cost-benefit analysis, documents project scopes, and designs implementation plans.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer or Healthcare field. Experience working in a healthcare setting with Epic and/or applications support may be substituted for the required education.
- Experience: Minimum of Three years of experience in a technical environment supporting applications and working with end users. Experience in Epic Procedure Orders module(s) is required.
- Professional Certificates: Epic Certificate in Epic Orders required.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.