Clinical Trial Associate
Clinical Trial Associate 1371350
Location: United States (Remote)
Science/ Focus: Small molecule
Therapeutic Area: Various
Job Overview: This Clinical Trial Assistant role involves providing administrative and logistical support to the study teams conducting local and/or international clinical trials.
- Assist with completion of tasks to meet department and clinical trial goals
- Set up and maintain clinical trial documentation, including preparation for audits and archival
- Coordinate ordering and tracking of trial materials
- Support trial progress tracking and update management systems
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English
- Proficient in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and willing to travel for job-related activities if required.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.