IT Project Manager III - 13368
Job Summary: The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize IT infrastructure-related projects in support of our Corporate Real Estate portfolio. This includes communicating effectively across teams and with IT leadership, tracking overall project performance, cost, and schedule/milestones, maintaining project scope, and adhering to change management processes. The Project Manager is experienced and self-sufficient in performing his/her responsibilities, including project related decisions, requiring little supervision, but general guidance and direction.
• Manage multiple IT/Infrastructure and Airport Operation projects.
• Be accountable for on-time and on-budget deliverables/
• Collaborate with other project managers to assure a consistent implementation of project management disciplines and methodologies
• Coordinate project activities leveraging team members across areas of the enterprise, vendors, external agencies and partners
• Document and actively manage project dependencies, issues and risks to resolution
• Prepare and provide regular updates on progress, risks, issues, etc. to department leadership/sponsors
• Scope, estimate, and plan new IT/Infrastructure and Airport projects
• Track, manage, report, and forecast project labor hours and project financials
• Track and manage required technology acquisition, working with procurement and vendors to ensure POs, delivery, and invoicing are completed in accordance with project schedule
• Successful management of multiple concurrent IT projects
• Demonstrated use of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Visio, and PPM.
• Strong written and oral communication skills to appropriate levels within the sponsoring business areas.
• Strong interpersonal skills with appropriate levels within the sponsoring business areas.
• Team Player: working well in a collaborative setting. Acts as a resource to colleagues with less experience.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
• Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
• Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.