Distribution Ops Associate
Apex Systems is seeking a Localization Associate who will coordinates the creation of servicing, and localization assets used to service clients across all media types.
Please send resumes to Rich Brown at [email protected]
Title: Distribution Ops Associate
Contract Pay Rate: $43.00 hourly+ DOE
Salary at Permanent Hire:
Location: Hybrid - Burbank (Monday & Tuesdays)
Contract Type: 7 Month Contract
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years post production, servicing and localization workflows, asset management and client/vendor management experience.
- Subject matter expertise in EST/VOD/Digital Distribution specifications, file and packaging formats, workflows, deliverables and quality metrics.
- Ability to anticipate and respond to client requirements proactively.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge in digital media tools and technologies.
- Previous customer service experience and managing clients.
- The Distribution Operations Associate is the liaison between vendors, internal departments, and clients. Responsibilities include managing post charts, on time asset delivery, and weekly milestones are met. Disney specifications and SLA with vendors.
- Reviewing and approving invoicing.
- Works independently while receiving minimal guidance. Exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Accountable for driving execution and delivery of multiple high-profile projects/accounts projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity.
- Oversee applicable workflows, ensuring all deliveries have been completed.
- Communicate deadlines and delivery expectations across functional teams for downstream workflow needs.
- Escalate delivery delays to appropriate teams, inclusive of contingency plan(s).
- Partner with other stakeholders to ensure accurate readiness of assets (rights, plans, components, artwork, metadata, etc. depending on specific vertical). Documenting, troubleshooting, and escalating issues - ultimately driving to resolution through collaboration of internal or external partners.
- Presents roadblocks and works with management to resolve critical resource conflicts.
- The role will oversee the delivery process of episodic, feature, bonus, shorts, trailers, artwork, and/or metadata to various digital platforms globally.
- Key day-to-day tasks include extensive vendor & asset management, inventory research, management of orders, curating source assets, communicating with customers, clients, & internal business ops team, dealing with rejections, establishing a process SLA (Service Level Agreement), and managing vendor & supplier performance metrics.
- Role where an employee may spend most of his/her career; top level role in a progression unless specialized skills are acquired or team leadership is applied.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.