Apex Systems is hiring NOW Hazelton, PA for 2 QA Technicians on a contract-to-hire basis. This will be supporting a leading manufacturer and producer of bakery products. **For immediate consideration, please send your most up to date resume to Krystyna at [email protected] AND Greg at [email protected].**
Weekly Pay & Benefits!
Role: QA Technician
Hours: Tues- Sat shifts, 1st 9:30AM-6PM OR 2nd 2PM-10:30PM
Pay: $17/hr for 1st shift, shift differential for 2nd shift
Location: Hazleton, PA 18202
The QA Technician is responsible for functioning with general supervision directly from the Assistant Quality Manager to install and implement company standards to ensure conformity with quality specifications for finished products, monitoring and recommending corrective action. The QA Technician coordinates with, and assists, production/operations manager and assistant operation managers in projects and corrective action procedures to ensure quality products and assists in resolving problems and/or complaints.
- Ensures compliance with various government regulations regarding labeling and safety of products required of food manufactures.
- Receives and logs all customers complaints for the purpose of determining where emphasis should be placed at the plant to prevent a recurrence and provides answers to customer complaints and or inquiries.
- Develops and recommends inspection and sampling techniques, quality control plans or processes control procedures that will ensure production of finished product to standard.
- Participates and assists product scoring for positive release.
- Conducts research on product development and recommends modifications to achieve marketing and production goals.
- Prepares statistical reports and documentation to inform management of critical quality issues.
- Monitors production waste reports and assists in resolving problems.
- 1-3 year QA/QC prior manufacturing experience preferred; food manufacturing ideal.
- Must be computer proficient with Microsoft office.
- Experience with investigating product complaints is a plus.
- 8 (eight) hour shift
- Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday
- Reliability and dependability is a key factor for success.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and ability to quickly grasp tasks.
- Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.