DCO Tech LV
Apex Systems is looking to hire a Data Center Technician permanently for one of our largest Data Centers. You will work as a team player to provide technical escort in support of all maintenance, operations, and expansion efforts; including critical infrastructure of power, cooling systems, communications, and facilities. If you are interested in applying please send your resume to [email protected]
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Top 3-5 Tools/Tech:
- HVAC experience is a MUST and on a commercial scale Cert
- Exposure to work order/maintenance ticketing applications
- Electrical/Plumbing/Mechanical would be a perk as well
Required Job Skills:
- Some knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems that may be employed in a data center environment; this may include electrical feeders, transformers, generators, switchgear, UPS Systems, DC power Systems, ATS/STS units, PDU units, breakers, batteries, load bank connections, CRACs, air handling units, fluid coolers, pumps, cages, and fire suppression systems
- Knowledge of data center, safety, electrical, and cooling designs
- Must have good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess basic typing, email, and computer skills
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent; and Technical Trade School related to Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics
Experience: 2 year experience in general field as full time employeec
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.