Sr. .NET Developer - Integrations
Apex Systems is seeking a .NET Developer to work at a financial services client. If interested please send your resume to Kristin Pulkrab - [email protected]
Des Moines, IA or Cedar Rapids, IA
- 8+ years’ experience as a software engineer with recent focus on developing services and APIs.
- 8+ years’ experience with object-oriented principals, solution design, automated testing, validation, and error handling.
- 8+ years’ experience with SQL database and SQL programming skills.
- 5+ years’ experience working in Agile development environment.
- 5+ years’ experience with Swagger or OAS.
- 5+ years’ experience with C# or similar object-oriented programming language.
- 5+ years’ experience with Postman, Tosca and other Integration testing tools
- 3+ years of working in and with Salesforce platform and ecosystem
- Experience with implementing and consuming microservices
- Experience with MuleSoft or like-API gateway technologies preferred.
- Ability to read, use and produce system design artifacts such as flowcharts and wireframes.
- Communication/Teamwork Attributes
- Strong communication skills when collaborating with other software engineers, IT professionals, Product team members, and users/customers we serve.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, cross-functional, and collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and excels at communicating shifts in prioritization.
- Ability to adapt to shifting business priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to anticipate needs and proactively solves problems.
- Driven to Excellence and is motivated to learn; consistently desires to improve knowledge in areas of expertise.
- Essential Functions
- Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain services and APIs.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and implement fixes in the existing applications, services, and APIs.
- Document and build application code based on best practices and engineering principles defined by our software engineering community and Integration Platform team.
- Understand and engage in the broader context of the business “why” and needs behind the code.
- Contribute ideas on best practices and process improvements to the software engineering team.
- Actively participate in design/architectural discussions, reviewing user stories, providing technical solutions and related acceptance criteria and dependencies, sprint demos, and daily standups of corresponding product teams.
- Participate in agile product teams to build quality products for consistency, robustness, and scalability.
- Deploy, and manage services and APIs in different environments using CI/CD.
- Create and maintain automated tests
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Present new services and APIs developed to the team and stakeholders.
- Answer qualified support calls from users.
- Work closely with architects to define processes and technologies to be implemented by all developers.
- Determine coding best practices and process improvements.
- Enforce coding standards and best practices to ensure only quality code is promoted to higher environments.
- Train, coach, and mentor other Software Engineers and interns.
Education: Associates degree or equivalent experience.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.