DPS Architect - Top Secret
Title: DPS Architect
Location: Pocatello, ID
Duration: 1 year
Must have skills:
• Powerstore Administration
• ECS Administration
Nice to have skills:
• Powerscale Administration
• Monitors, reviews, and manages Dell EMC infrastructure.
• Manages user requests.
• Manages and reviews log files.
• Generates regular operational reports.
• Isolates and troubleshoots incidents.
• Performs service incident coordination.
• Opens service requests on behalf of the Customer.
• Participates in root cause analysis review.
• Performs software/firmware management assistance and collaboration.
• Implements change management requests.
• Assists with the solution documentation of policies and procedures in conjunction with the compliance manager(s) and with other key stakeholders.
• Manages migration activities (monitor reports).
Continual Service Improvement:
• Recommends procedure changes that result in operational optimization.
• Shares best practices from other engagements.
• Provides performance tuning recommendations.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.