Multichannel Marketing Manager
Apex Systems is seeking candidates for a Remote Multichannel Marketing Manager role with one of our top national clients. If working in a fast paced environment for a fortune 100 company sounds like your next career move, please apply.
Want to use your marketing skills to connect great talent to fulfilling careers? The Recruitment Marketing Manager will employ strategic market tactics to tell our story and attract the candidates who will be responsible for our company’s continued success. You will have the opportunity to influence millions of job candidates. Additionally, you will support your business partners in researching, planning, executing, and measuring multimedia recruitment marketing campaigns that tell an authentic, compelling story and differentiate our employer brand, highlighting its value proposition as a top place to work.
• Proactively drive field marketing campaign programs, from planning and execution to reporting on results.
• Develop marketing support resources and tools to enable local capabilities in the field.
• Drive refreshes of our career site, media, job ads, and personas for key roles.
• Accurately track campaign performance and make educated recommendation on future expenditures.
• Consult on event planning and logistics.
• Vendor budget and budget management.
• Share best practices with Talent and HR teams.
• Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 3 years’ experience in marketing or related field OR 5 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
• Familiarity with design thinking and building personas, empathy maps, and user stories.
• Experience developing strategic recruitment marketing campaigns.
• Experience developing engaging content to attract ad optimize applicant flow.
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, and/or data visualization software is a plus.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.