Dynamics CRM Developer
Apex Systems, a World-Class Technology Solutions Provider, is seeking applicants for the below position on behalf of our client. Please apply if interested and qualified. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics Developer
Location: Remote EST/CST
Duration : 6 mo. Contract to Hire (W2)
Rate : Based on experience
We are looking for a senior software engineer with deep knowledge of Microsoft Power Apps, including Microsoft Dynamics 365. An expert on Dynamics CRM to design, configure and develop custom solutions in Dynamics 365 platform. The candidate will take an active role in supporting and building on the existing CRM tenant. The candidate will also assist in implementing application enhancements and automation during the upgrade and migration process. You are an ideal candidate if you can lead and mentor software programmers and lead business and technical discussions with developers, clients, management, and vendors to ensure the smooth operation of systems and deliver customized solutions for the users.
- Standup and provision Dynamics environments
- Define and document technical plans based on systems requirements
- Serve as the key technical resource for development in Dynamics
- Work with the delivery team to review and define gap analysis
- Suggest and implement technology and process improvements
- Serve as the technical liaison among different functional groups
- Assist in data modeling activities to support reports and BI resources
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve system issues
- 3 – 5 years hands-on experience with Dynamics 365, PowerApps, Power Automate, and Power Platform
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following D365 / Dynamics CRM modules: Project Service Automation, Field Service, Sales, Marketing
- Experience developing & deploying business applications using Microsoft’s Dynamics Power Platform
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts
- Provide Batch Job monitoring and issue resolution.
- Provide Integration monitoring and resolution
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, benefits include the below with employee contribution*
- Life Insurance; Short Term Disability
- Hospitalization Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Training and Development Programs
- Referral Program
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.