OSP Engineer - II
If interested, please reach out to Luke, at [email protected]!
Location: Hazle Township, PA
Hybrid - 2 days a week in the office
What you’ll be doing...
• Managing all engineering activities of assigned projects associated with expanding and maintaining the OSP network infrastructure.
• This work will include designing upgrades, repairs, and enhancements to the Outside Plant telephony network which includes all structures (such as poles and conduit systems), cable (copper & fiber) and associated equipment for aerial, underground, buried, and customer premise equipment for multi-tenant buildings.
• Engaging appropriate internal and external organizations and individuals with professional written/verbal communications to accomplish required tasks.
• Coordinating project activities with contractors, developers, municipalities and consultants.
• Proposing solutions supported by sound engineering and operational productivity to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
• Processing reports, vendor invoices, material receipts, and other administrative duties.
• Receiving general instruction, otherwise performs independently with minimal supervision, exercising latitude to achieve daily objectives and approaches to critical/complex assignments.
• Communicating project status and progress to team members and customers.
• Multi-tasking to effectively manage a wide range of simultaneous activities often interrupted by other demands. Work conditions are 40 hours per week with field work required.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.