Position: Cable Technician/Fabricator
Contract Type: 6-Month Contract to Hire
Hours of Operation/Location: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm and 100% onsite at 22635 Davis Dr, Sterling, VA 20164
Hourly/Salary Pay Rate Range: $19.24/HR-$22.00/HR and $40,000-$45,760
Interview Process: One-step onsite interview with both the PM and Team Lead (Best interview availability is between 2:00pm-4:00pm).
- Need to have two to five years of experience in building cables.
- Must have knowledge of industry of electronic, Must be familiar with connector, Molex, Tyco, AMP, Cannon, JST, Hirose, Mil spec, Cannon.
- Must have two to five years of experience of soldering PC board surface mount and through-hole components and Mil Connector.
- Experience with IPC-620
- Experience with IPC-J-STD-001.
- The Cable Technician will create cables, and harnesses.
- Terminate wires and fibers.
- Read drawings and cable run sheets.
- Go through the process of soldering.
- The main focus is building Cat 5 and Cat 6 cables.
- You will use hand crimp tools, DMC, Molex, Terminal lug crimpers, Tyco, Hirose, JST tool and BNC crimper.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.