Network Specialist - Altus AFB
Title: Network Engineer (Specialist)
Location: Altus Airforce Base in Altus, OK
Contract: 6 months, contract to hire
****CANDIDATE MUST HAVE ACTIVE CLEARANCE****
Apex Systems is seeking a Network Engineer to support a Federal Contractor client on their DHA contract at Goodfellow AFB, TX.
- Provide LAN support for the medical network on site at Goodfellow, AFB
- Respond and resolve technical issues as they arise with networking and routing protocols at all levels of the OSI model utilizing diagnostic and network administration tools
- Provide overall network support to routing and switching equipment
- Security+ certification required
- Public Trust or Secret Clearance required
- Strong network experience in maintaining routers and switches and troubleshooting LAN/WAN issues
- CCNA or Juniper equivalent desired
- DoD or medical network experience preferred
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.