Jr Electrical Engineer
Apex Systems is actively hiring for a HYBRID Jr. Electrical Engineer role with a Fortune 200 Utilities Client!
This position is designated as hybrid with preferred candidates living in Birmingham, Alabama.
**For immediate consideration, please send your most up-to-date resume in a Word Document to: Andrew at [email protected]
Position: Junior Electrical Engineer
Location: Birmingham, AL
Contract: One year, open ended
Schedule: M-F, 8am-5pm
- Support of Design and Field Commissioning personnel within the Substation Design Team
- Responsible for substation-based integration equipment configurations that adhere to company standards and NEC
- Developing RTU and HMI hardware/software to allow SCADA monitoring and analytical access to data from substation equipment
- Engineering degree
- Understanding of SCADA/HMI hardware/software
- Light programming (Any)
- Ideal candidate will have completed Bachelors in Electrical Engineering and be entry-level or possess 1-3 years experience
- Programming (C/C++/Basic/Java) experience preferred
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.