Apex Systems is looking to hirea remote Dynamics CRM for our client. This position will be 100% remote.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send an updated resume to Jordan at [email protected] and reference job #1373311.
Job Title: Dynamics CRM
Location: 100% remote but must reside within a 3hr radius to Harrisburg, PA
Contract Duration: through June 2024 with strong possibility to extend
- Manage day-to-day CRM operations including security, roles, profiles, sharing rules, assignment rules, workflows, approvals, validations, groups and more
- Maintain configuration workflows
- Ability to develop CRM workflows and monitor/troubleshoot related issues
- Demonstrated experience in C# .NET Framework
- Monitor CRM data feeds, imports, and other integrations
- Work with end users to provide coaching around best practices and tips on CRM usage
- Build and maintain custom reports and dashboards specific to dept/user needs for a wide range of users, including people with disabilities.
- Provision all new users, provide system training to new users, control access rights, security settings and user privileges
- Be the central point of contact for all changes, requests, and system alterations
- Collaborate with software engineers, product managers, analysts, and stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for delivering high quality code that meets and exceeds accessibility standards
- Be a contributor of knowledge to the team by reviewing code, sharing experience, and listening.
- Work closely with product owner and end-users to understand, capture, document, and analyze requirements for complex data solutions
- Create and maintain end-user documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of configuring and administering and/or developing in Dynamics 365 systems
- CRM certification preferred
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and working in an Agile team
- Experience and knowledge to design, code, test, debug, and document software in a variety
of programming languages
- Experience creating web content and applications compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and ARIA standards
- Must have Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM experience.
- Strong business analysis and problem-solving skills and proven ability to identify and recommend solutions to issues, concerns, and challenges.
- Experience with multiple technologies and systems relevant to CRM administration.
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
- Current knowledge of industry and technology trends.
- Knowledge of modern development practices and the development lifecycle with experience using Scrum, Kanban, Lean or other agile methodologies
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 application configuration, including customizing.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics application architecture and design including the following: Entity creation/build-out, Form/View/Chart designing, Relationship building, Dashboard, plugins, Basic Workflow Creation, and Basic security permission management.
- Configure Dataverse and Power Apps while utilizing Azure Data Factory for data migrations
- Experience in working with ETL Like Kingsway Soft/Scribe
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.