Communications Specialist - Process Improvement Training and Communication
- Location: Local preferred, expected travel
- There will be travel required for training. The person should expect to travel 3x over the first 3 months. ( we will not cover travel)
- Duration: 12 month C2H
- If interested email brianna at [email protected] and reference #1373353
Position Summary: Manage the development of all process-improvement training and communication materials for the company. Establish, maintain, and build key partnerships with division and corporate leadership, corporate training and development, vendors and key departments within the company to ensure proper resources are acquired to meet target rollout dates.
- 3+ years’ experience in developing training processes/instructional design utilizing different delivery methods
- Strong project management skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to prioritize and assign work according to business priorities and strategies
- Ability to escalate issues appropriately and drive them to resolution
- Excellent facilitation skills with the ability to drive toward solutions
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Highly organized and proficient at multi-task
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Canva
- Experience with power automate and teams survey forms creations
- Previously been responsible for managing releases using Jira
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
• Knowledge of retail operations through store and division work experience
• Experience in supervising technical writers and the creation of learning tools
• Previous involvement with process improvement solution development and/or rollout
• Lean Sigma Green belt or higher training
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model
• Lead the training team in the design of company-wide training (toolkits, KTV broadcasts, web based learning modeules (WBLs) and communication kits) that increase efficiencies, decrease cost, and meet our Customer 1st strategy.
• Establish and maintain relationships with corporate departments, division leadership and division associates including the division rollout manager, store managers and district managers and district teams to ensure successful development and rollout of solutions.
• Guide the facilitation of working sessions to develop current and future-state training processes.
• Work with Corporate Training and Development in the creation and review of training materials through best instructional learning practices.
• Ensure solutions and best practices align with other corporate objectives and initiatives.
• Define and document current and future state business process training, identify process improvement needs and develop plans to implement suggested improvements.
• Assist in planning and coordination key meetings.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.