Apex Systems, the Nation’s 2nd largest Technical Staffing and Services Firm, has an opening for a Security Analyst for a Large Mobile Network Operator Company in Chicago for a 3 month contract plus extensions.
Please email resume in WORD format to Ly, [email protected]
Seeking individuals who bring the right mix of passion, technical expertise and innovation and who can help us grow and deliver our industry leading cyber security risk management program. The role will play a critical part in managing the program, including being at the tip of the spear in remediation of security risk across our entire network.
This role will also have the opportunity for collaboration across functional boundaries by leading and coordinating critical security initiatives company wide. Opportunities for advanced presentation and communication will be provided including the development of cutting-edge risk reporting methods.
• Development of risk management program
o Industry leading process and procedures.
o Integration and coordination across other critical areas of the business including privacy and governance.
o Evolution of security risk register tooling and processes.
• Risk management expertise
o Oversight of all security risk management activities.
o End to end lifecycle of security risk.
o Project and program level management of risk remediation initiatives.
o Support for road mapping and prioritization of security solutions.
• Advanced Communication
o Tracking and reporting of risks to meet business needs.
o Leadership of security remediation activities across a broad range of teams including technical and non-technical groups.
o Engagement with leadership and executives to communicate about security risk, drive action and expand awareness.
• Coordinate the logistics of the activities between the Information Security teams and other groups by creating detailed integrated cross functional delivery plans for projects within the program or BAU activities, which will feed the program.
• Ensure the quality of end products by elevating security architecture opportunities and concerns throughout the project lifecycle by identifying and communicating high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area.
• Identify and communicate risks (IS, application, technical) associated with component or application implementation by providing a deep knowledge of multiple information security and information technology domains to enable cross functional representation to drive results.
• Resolve technical issues that arise during project lifecycle or BAU activities.
• Provides leadership with project updates.
• Develop and presents executive summaries of technical deliverables, risks and decisions to management and program leadership.
• Collaborates with the project manager, leads the infrastructure or application project team in the creation of work plan to deliver and deploy the solution into production ("Cutover Plan").
• Identify programs to grow and promote security Integration leads from within the technology organization.
• Assist leader in defining staffing plans and recruiting to achieve goals.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of training, education, and/or experience.
• Minimum 6 years progressively responsible and relevant work experience.
• Experience with delivering complex projects or programs that required strong influence of peers.
• Technical experience with multiple Security Technologies such as Web Application Firewall, Firewall, Forensics, Security Assessments, Multi-Factor Authentication, SSL, IPS/IDS, Legal Hold Processes, Ati-Virus, Advanced Threat Protection, PIM, Federation Services, Directory Services, Access Governance, SANS CSC, NIST and other industry Security standards/frameworks.
• Knowledge of the overall system technology and business operating models and underlying technical architecture.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
• Understanding of relevant technologies and development life cycles.
• Strategic IT Planning and integration planning skills.
• Solutioning skills.
• Functional acumen and process architecture understanding.
• Negotiation and consensus building skills.
• Time management and organization skills.
• Ability to resolve assigned schedule and content risks.
• Proactive mindset focused on innovation and continuous improvement
• Metrics development and management (i.e. KPIs)
• Presentation abilities.
• Peer leadership and teamwork skills.
• Communication skills, verbal and written.
• Customer service skills.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.