Apex Systems is looking to hire an experienced Technology Support Technician for a local client of ours.. This position is a 2 year contract position located in Charlotte, NC. More detials are below.
Pay Rate: $20-22/hr.
2 year Contract position
Onsite in Charlotte, NC
***WE CANNOT WORK CORP-TO-CORP OR PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION. CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO SIT ON APEX SYSTEMS W2***
Project Description – Technology Support Technician
This position will repair broken and warrantied technology devices and will verify devices are configured to companies standards from a centralized location. This position will also support the technology team with the installation of new technology equipment and refresh projects, inventory audits and processes, pick up and deliveries of technology devices, and level 1 technology support, as needed.
- Repair technology services,
- Use ticketing system to track all deployments and document devices,
- Configure technology devices using the companies standards (i.e. operating system, software) and enroll equipment in the proper management system,
- Assist in decommission and surplus technology devices,
- Assist with inventory procedures and audits,
- Ability to work overhead and on a ladder for lightweight Access point installation.
- Associate degree and 1 year of technology device repair and support
- 3 years of technology support
Knowledge / Skills:
- Knowledge of local area network and network management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of productivity software and applications
- Knowledge of diagnosis and repair of network equipment.
- Knowledge of installation of network equipment and application.
- Detail oriented
This position requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing. The position requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations. At times, the position requires bending, squatting, reaching, with the ability to lift and carry up to 20 lbs, push or pull light weights and to use and work from a ladder to reach ceiling heights. The position requires activities frequently involving driving automotive equipment.
If interested, please apply or send your resume to [email protected].
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.