Lead Business Execution Consultants
Apex Systems is looking to hire several Lead Business Risk Consultants for a financial services client in Charlotte.
Must be willing to sit onsite in Charlotte 3x a week
**We cannot work corp to corp - we cannot provide sponsorship**
• Support the business leaders through execution of detailed risk and control evaluations
• Support risk workshops and related efforts to collect and document business risk and controls.
• Responsible for drafting, revising, and maintaining key artifacts through RCSA execution requiring attention to detail and accuracy
• Front line direct experience with developing and/or executing risk and control assessment programs.
• Strong knowledge of markets products required à applicable regulations and policies, business processes, and systems in the Markets business for such desks as Rates, Structured Products, Credit, FX, etc.
• Experience in large and complex banking or broker/dealer institutions, risk management leadership experience in multi-jurisdictional global financial institution
• Prior experience in risk process improvement, standardization and automation of business and control processes, quality assurance and control routines, and risk and control metrics and reporting.
• Ability to synthesize data and observations from a variety of sources, deliver succinct summaries (both verbal and written), and enact response quickly
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.