Apex Systems an opportunity for a unique individual with a combination of product sensibility, technical expertise and the ability to build cross-functional partnerships to make a significant difference with one of our largest clients.
• Define and execute the multi-year Messaging channel strategy roadmap and vision, supporting current business needs and deciding what the business should invest in to position itself for the future.
• Drive the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects.
• Evangelize the Omnichannel Contact Center across the organization, drive integration with customers and partners and ensure desired positive impact is achieved.
• Build products with superior user experience, understand how customers interact with the experience & iterate on it. This work may include: Requirements writing, feature prioritization, user acceptance testing & feedback, and rollout.
• Ensure analytical methods, tools and resources are in place to identify areas of opportunity for our customer care, including cost savings, contact reduction and customer satisfaction.
• Identify the drivers of critical metrics and KPIs and provide business recommendations accordingly
• Facilitate communication and planning between your 4 In the Box: Customer Care Operations team, CX Product, Design and Engineering. Ability to lead Customer Care Product direction with these audiences with confidence and authority.
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders and end users of our Products. Drive consensus and deliver in a matrixed organization with multiple stakeholders.
• You have strong project management skills that will enable to juggle multiple projects and long lists of requirements at the same time.
• Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in product management, ideally in a in Customer Service related role, owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple technology teams.
• Strong understanding of the Customer Service Product domain.
• Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders. You are an expert in building partnerships.
• A high degree of comfort with ambiguity - you are able to quickly develop hypotheses with limited information, test, measure and iterate
• Self-motivated and willing to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong project management skills.
• Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly.
• Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team.
• Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field and 5+ years experience in product management, business systems analysis, business consulting, or related field.
• Some travel may be required.
• MBA or Technical masters degree
• Domain knowledge and Experience in Contact Centers
Role is hybrid schedule in Bentonville, AR or Dallas, TX
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.