Apex Systems is hiring a Lab Tech in the Lima OH area!
Working under the Laboratory Manager, the Laboratory Technician is responsible for implementing the quality assurance (QA/QC) program for the ethanol plant to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Assist in implementing plant QA/QC program.
- Implement plant QA/QC program based on best practice in the ethanol industry by sampling various points in the process and conducting QA/QC tests as required.
- Monitor use and inventories of laboratory chemicals and supplies.
- Operate, maintain, and calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Prepare reports, analyze data and make recommendations for adjusting process conditions to ensure that QA/QC standards are met and earnings are maximized.
Maintain safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure county, state, and federal regulations relating to the QA/QC laboratory are met at all times.
- Participate in the safety program for the QA/QC laboratory.
Assist to coordinate activities with other departments.
- Ensure effective participation by the process operators in the implementation of QA/QC policies and procedures.
- Implement programs and procedures required to ensure laboratory and plant cleanliness.
Education/Certification: Associate’s degree from two year college/university/tech school in a related scientific or technical field
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.