Senior Systems Architect
Position Title: Systems Architect (Level 3 – Senior)
All interested candidates please email a copy of your resume to [email protected]
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
Location: Chantilly, VA (Some on-site presence at NGA HQ in Springfield, VA required per customer needs)
Overall Assignment Description:
Senior-Level Systems Architects should lead in the design and development of solutions for complex applications problems, API design, data services, platform services, cloud services, and infrastructure services to meet user requirements and align to strategic goals and the Enterprise Architecture.
Duties may include:
· Assist the Government in directing system architects in the design, development, maintenance, and documentation of solution architectures ensuring traceability to the Enterprise architecture and Enterprise requirements.
· Lead in the analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
· Advise the Government on proposed changes to the solutions architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related science, technology, and mathematics (STEM) degree.
· Senior-level experience in relevant work areas including: Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), or Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
· Demonstrated experience with MBSE, processes, tools, and languages.
· Federated Enterprise Architect Certifications: Certified Enterprise Architect
· National Defense University, College of Information and Cyberspace, Enterprise Architecture Certification
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.