Mechanical Engineer V
Hello! If you are interested in this opportunity please reach out to [email protected] to learn more!
Mech Eng V Job Description:
• This org is pioneering a 0-1 product that will allow customers to work with cutting edge display technology that hasn’t yet been seen on this planet. Be part of the ground floor on this emerging technology and stamp your name at the foot of this monument.
• The main function of a mechanical engineer is to research and investigate the design, functionality and maintenance of mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes. A typical mechanical engineer has the ability to make engineering drawings, and read and interpret blueprints.
• Research, design, develop, manufacture, and test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices.
• Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects.
• Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and make recommendation to maintenance crew.
• Oversee installation, operation, maintenance and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
• Implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
• Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
• Team player and detail oriented.
• Displays attributes of a critical thinker and leverages innovative ideas.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Advanced ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
• Advanced ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
• Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
• Bachelors degree in engineering required.
• Redmond, WA – hybrid (3 days onsite – T,W,Th)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.