Business Systems Analysis –IVR
Business Systems Analysis –IVR
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our staffing practice has an opening for a Business Systems Analysis –IVR responsible for providing technical expertise for service delivery and operations for the project management office tools and systems at our client at our client, a Big Five Bank.
Client: Big 5 Bank
Location: Hybrid Toronto, Ontario-
Terms: 6 Month Contract, Strong possibility of extension based on project budget & candidate performance.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. 37.5 hours per week.
Application Process: Please send your resume in Word format and your completed skills matrix to Beth [email protected] and reference Business Systems Analysis –IVR
The Consultant, Business Systems Analysis is responsible for working on complex issues involving one or more technical areas, mentoring employees and performing tasks of advanced technical depth and breadth. The Consultant, Business Systems Analysis exercises independent judgement to continuously improve the existing program and project management discipline, providing consulting to IT and Business Management on applying technology to business opportunities, planning and implementation. The role devises new methods and procedures using strong analytic and inductive thinking, facilitating the application of new technologies to support existing processes.
What will you be doing:
You’ll be joining a BSA team where you will lead complex projects to design strategic solutions aligned to the enterprise’s architecture roadmap. As a Business Systems Consultant, you’ll support end-to-end project implementation and act as a subject matter expert in both business and technology. You’ll ideate and collaborate with a diverse team to create and build flexible, innovative solutions that deliver a best-in-class client experience.
- Meet with business sponsors to write the BRD’s
- Work with stakeholders to solicit information, write, walkthrough, sign off
- Responsible for system requirements as well
- Write user stories
- Write business requirements using clear and concise business language
- Write system requirements (functional requirements, use cases, data elements catalogue, system interface documents etc.)
- Serve as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant BSA/BA
- Experience in a Big 5 Bank or Enterprise level bank (i.e. 5K+ employees)
- Experience with Natural Language, Voice Bots, Passive Voice Biometrics
- Experience writing BRDs SRDs
- Experience writing use cases including Acceptance Criteria, Product Backlogs
- Comfortable with of both Waterfall and Agile environments
- Flows – System, Process, others
- Understands how systems interact
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.