Apex Systems, a World-Class Technology Solutions Provider, is seeking applicants for the below position on behalf of our client. Please apply if interested and qualified. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Orlando, FL— Hybrid
Duration: 1 Year, possible contract to hire
- Project Management of outlined project. Including project planning, resource management, scheduling, client communication and risk mitigation.
- Vendor, IT staff & Client Oversight
- Management of project scope, milestones, and all deliverables
- Work closely with key business stakeholders and peers to understand and refine business requirements, strategies and needs
- Cross-functional engagement and coordination of internal and external partners to move the ball forward on all aspects of the project.
Activities include high level leadership on the delivery of multiple projects, developing cost benefit analyses for the program, communicating to an executive committee, creating, and reporting program status utilizing a dashboard, allocating resources across the multiple projects, defining project governance policies, and managing the financial concerns of the program. Must be able to utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
- B.S. degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or other related discipline is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as a Project Manager w/BA Lineage
- Demonstrated success in management of technical development projects using agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of tools necessary to perform this role: MS Project, PPT, Word, Visio, etc.
- PMP (desirable) Experience in Cyber Security, IT Security, Microsoft Active Directory-AD
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for
- Life Insurance; Short Term Disability
- Hospitalization Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Training and Development Programs
- Referral Program
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.