Apex Systems, a World-Class Technology Solutions Provider, is seeking applicants for the below position on behalf of our client. Please apply if interested and qualified. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Position:Sr. Product Manager
Location: Orlando, on-site 2 days a week
Duration:6 months with possibility of ext
This position will work across various product lines, business units, brands, and interdisciplinary leaders in such areas as technology, project management, operations, UX design, experience design, analytics, marketing and executive teams to bring products to market and develop and grow business. The ideal candidate will have both a deep understanding of product management with respect to mobile & web technology, native application development, backend services, development as well as the ability to manage the development pipeline and team priorities across multiple teams/disciplines against a prioritized roadmap.
Translating product vision into detailed, comprehensive user stories with acceptance criteria, mind maps and/or product specs.
Understanding and executing the strategic direction to Imaging product line(s) and/or destination brand(s).
Ensuring new product capabilities and/or enhancements are well integrated and vetted, including proactively partnering and collaborating with impacted upstream/downstream areas and teams.
Attending scrum sessions with development studios to communicate & ensure thorough understanding of product vision/capabilities, identify prioritization needs, remove roadblocks and drive decisioning & creative solutioning.
Being readily available to support and ensure multiple cross-functional teams (e. g., technology, creative design, copy, content strategy, product, analytics, project management, production) have a solid understanding of the defined scope and adherence to the product vision.
Communicating changes in strategic direction, product vision, progress and/or prioritizations in a timely, thorough manner to leadership and impacted project teams, including escalation of any issues that could impact the budget, timeline or vision.
Developing and collaborating on building effective project update/progress presentations and associated communication materials for senior leadership and impacted teams.
Partner with key stakeholders (pricing, revenue management, marketing, sales, operations, etc.) to build and manage scope expectations as well as across other product lines/destinations/brands.
Negotiates valuation and funding estimates with partners, while pushing to ensure that teams are value engineering cost effective solutions
· Minimum 3+ years of experience working in the online industry as a business analyst, product analyst or similar role.
· Proven success record in developing, building and executing first-in-class digital products, services and/or experiences.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate and partner with technical, creative and business teams in a fast-moving, complex organizational structure.
· Proven ability to think strategically, execute methodically and manage competing priorities simultaneously.
· Demonstrated ability to identify, understand and drive resolution on complex, critical issues through common-ground solutioning.
· Strong attention to detail, including experience and skill in developing precise, comprehensive product requirement documentation and testing scenarios.
· Experience in thoroughly testing, validating and approving product functionality against rigorous product requirements and scenarios.
· Natural curiosity and inquisitiveness in approaching problem solving.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills, including experience in using hard data and metrics to support assumptions, product requirements and solutioning.
· Proven ability to build strong, effective relationships within all levels of an organization.
· Outstanding work ethic, including demonstrated ability to maintain a positive outlook in challenging situations and willingness to be flexible in work schedule to ensure commitments and deadlines are met.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong experience with product documentation/tracking software (e. g., JIRA).
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, benefits include the below with employee contribution*
- Life Insurance; Short Term Disability
- Hospitalization Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Training and Development Programs
- Referral Program
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.