Incentive Compensation - Varicent Engineer
Apex Systems has an immediate need for a remote Varicent Engineer. If you are interested please reach out to Joe Blamer at [email protected] and reference Job ID # 1375144.
Works with the core internal Varicent team and end-user compensation teams for full life-cycle of multiple implementation phases (for different lines of business) including requirements gathering, design, build, testing and go-live. Project includes multiple complex plans with monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual commission payout structures in one model with many shared processes. Consults with Team members and management as needed to complete assigned responsibilities.
Requires 3+ years of experience working with Varicent ICM / Incentives v10
Experience must include:
- Independently creating complex designs based on business requirements documents and input from end-users.
- Building and testing compensation plan components (either own designs or those of others).
- Creating reports with Presenter Adaptive.
- Experience with Workflow Manager
- Deploying Working with end-users
Required competencies include:
- Technical competence with proven analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written. Presents organized and thorough information for intended audience.
- Must be proactive and able to work independently in a remote work environment, keeping project team informed and updated on progress and activities.
- Familiarity with sales compensation business processes preferably in banking or financial services.
Additional experience beneficial to the role includes:
- Deploy plan changes using ICM Migration tool
- Experience with Portal Access and setting up payee groups and trees
- Proficiency in creating SQL/PostgreSQL scripts to import data into ICM
- Experience with Task Manager and setting up rules and alerts
- Experience with Inquiry Management and developing workflow
- Experience with Scheduler and setting up import/jobs to run on a scheduled timeframe
- Knowledge of agile principles or experience with scaled agile
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.