Associate Scientist/Sr. Associate Scientist- RNA Oligonucleotide Chemistry
Associate Scientist/Sr. Associate Scientist- RNA Oligonucleotide Chemistry 1375272
Location: Cambridge MA (Onsite)
Science/ Focus: CRISPR/Cas9
Therapeutic Area: Rare Disease
Job Overview: This candidate will join the RNA Chemistry Team and be responsible for the production, purification, and analytical characterization of synthetic oligonucleotides.
- Experienced in operating, maintaining, and calibrating synthesis platforms and scientific equipment in an oligonucleotide chemistry lab.
- Proficient in handling automated oligo synthesizers, such as Expedite, Dr.Oligo, Mermaid, Akta OP-100, etc., using solid-phase techniques.
- Skilled in the application of oligonucleotide purification techniques using Akta system and Unicorn software, ensuring high product quality and safety in the laboratory environment.
- B.S. or B.A. equivalent in Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related field with a minimum of 10 years of general laboratory experience
- or an M.S. in Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related field with a minimum of 5 years of laboratory experience.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills, including the use of the MS Office Suite, is required.
- Highly experienced candidates with a background in oligonucleotide chemistry will be given strong consideration.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.