Apex Systems is looking to hire a Systems Engineer with an Electrical or Mechanical background in the Rockville, MD area! This will be a hybrid role. The schedule will be Monday-Friday working a standard 8:00am-5:00pm and will begin as a 6 month contract to hire. If you are interested, please apply and we will reach out right away!
- Coordinating and managing interface requirements
- Overseeing requirements processes, change management and moving into newer tools
- Understanding of Systems Engineering principles
- Understanding of basic engineering principles and Interface Control/Requirement Drawings
- Self-starter, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Proficient with PC and MS Office Suite
- Eligible to obtain a DoD Top Secret security clearance
Nice to have:
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Background
- Understanding of detailed engineering principles and experience with Interface Control/Requirements Drawings
- Experience with the following engineering tools: Cameo Systems Modeler, PTC Windchill, IBM DOORS, 2D/3D CAD, and/or MATLAB Stimulink
- Experience with Model Based Engineering (MBE)
- Experience with MagicDraw tools
- Military experience a plus
- Applying and adapting business processes that enable effective program structuring and execution.
- Effectively plan, monitor, control, and build relationships within a multi-system, multi-contractor community.
- Desk job, lots of impact analysis and communication within the SSP community
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.