Sr. Performance Engineer
Sr. Performance Engineer
Apex Systems is looking for a qualified individual to fill an immediate opening for Sr. Performance Engineer position. Please see the job description below for details of the role.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Performance Engineer, you will be responsible for providing performance testing services across a diverse set of applications, technologies, and teams
- Demonstrate initiative to evaluate and implement improvements (e.g., processes, utility development)
- This role is a key driver in matching the ideal process improvement tools and techniques to individual process optimization opportunities
- Working closely with development teams to embed integrated performance testing
- Delivering application and platform performance testing
- Initiating discussions with stakeholders and/or external groups and maintaining status of project(s)
- Java Language or Groovy
- Groovy is a plus
Performance testing experience of 5+ years.
Scripting: 3+ years with JMeter.
Application Performance Monitoring Tools: 3+ with Grafana / AppDynamics or similar tool.
Logs Monitoring Tools: 3+ years with Splunk / Loki.
Development: Java backend development experience of 3+ years.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.