Tech Product Manager Level 2
Tech Product Manager Level 2
- Location: Can sit 100% remote – Must be able to work EST Hours
- Duration: 6+ Month C2H
- Target Pay: 60 – 80/hr
- If interested email Brianna at [email protected] and reference #1375741
Must Haves Experience:
- Product Management
Own and drive a product from vision, through design, to requirements, and finally delivery. Facilitate within a larger cross-functional team to solve business problems. Work with significant autonomy and freedom, requiring little oversight. This autonomy, however, will be within a broader strategy set by a Senior Product Manager and/or Group Product Manager. Demonstrate the companys core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety.
- Identify product requirements and future enhancements through collaborative engagements to support product strategies
- Create, maintain and communicate product catalog roadmaps, including near-term delivery and 1-2 year product evolution, to engage stakeholders across the organization in aligning and supporting company and business unit strategies
- Create highly collaborative cross-functional partnerships across the Kroger matrix organization
- Identify, measure and improve key product catalog metrics to enhance the customer/user experience, and create a compelling, relevant product vision using web metrics, customer/user loyalty/insights, customer/user feedback/research and internal operational metrics
- Identify opportunities to create best-in-class capabilities by leveraging customer & user feedback and team knowledge/expertise in order to connect company strengths with available resources
- Develop a product plan and deliver breakthrough experiences to market by working with technical and non-technical partners; measure output, improve execution and continuously deliver production expectations
- Model Agile principles by maintaining a groomed backlog and providing 1-N prioritization for backlog
- Set criteria for Minimum Viable Product to increase the speed/frequency with which enhancements and new capabilities are delivered
• 3-5 years of Technical Data Product management or data engineering experience in Azure, Databricks, Synapse environment
• 3-5 years of SQL or python experience at an intermediate to advanced level is required for performing data analysis and validation. Examples include querying data (e.g. prescriber information) tables using SELECT statements, performing joins, applying filters, and aggregating data to troubleshoot data issues. The ability to execute such queries and commands using tools such as, but not limited to, programming languages like Python, and query tools like SSMS, SQL Developer, Toad, and SQL Assistant, is essential.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience understanding, communicating, and documenting end-to-end process and data flows for various use cases as a part of product requirements gathering process. This would be done using tools such as, but not limited to, Mural, Lucidchart, Miro, Gliffy, and draw.io. Experience using the outputs to assess current and desired states, define acceptance criteria, and engage in roadmap discussions, as well as support the creation of technical design documentation.
• 3+ years of experience reviewing and supporting the maintenance of technical documents built for data organization as per of SDLC for data products. This includes reviewing ongoing changes to specification documents are made with each release.
• 3-5 years of experience articulating business use cases for the data being ingested, curated, or extracted. The individual should be able to effectively map these use cases to the corresponding locations where the necessary data resides within the datasets. Furthermore, a solid understanding of data structures such as JSON, tables, and columns is essential that will support the realization of the use cases.
• 3-5 years of experience in define ongoing ETL Data Quality Checks that needs to be automated in ETL Data Pipelines by the engineering team. The ETL Data quality checks are Required Columns checks, Variance/Threshold Checks, Business Rules Checks, Count Checks. The PM augment those checks to further improve the data quality for data products.
• 3-4 experience in Building, Maintaining and communicating 1-2 year roadmaps supporting enterprise goals and business value in planning tools such as ProductBoard, Airtable, etc.
• 2-3 years of experience in learning and adapting to evolving product strategy planning and execution tools, such as ProductBoard, Miro, Mural, Jira, Confluence, Notion, and Coda.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.